Wednesday, July 14, 2010

mudroom progress

Unfortunately the bad weather prevented us from accomplishing too much last weekend- not to mention we were also still recovering from the 4th.

But here are a few quick updates..
The mudroom is almost done!  All that's left is caulking, sanding and painting.  Since we're expecting lots of fun visitors for the next couple of weeks I'm afraid it's unlikely I'll be posting the completion pictures anytime soon.  But here are some good shots from this past weekend..

This time I'll admit I didn't help much.  The mudroom was tight (and hot) so Ben got to work on facing the boxes while I started caulking other rooms in the house.

I didn't take pictures of the caulking- it's one of those things that's tedious and not much fun at all, but still has to be done!  For some reason we hadn't gotten around to doing the bathroom or a corner in the living room where the base molding was replaced, so I decided to suck it up and just finish it!


Henry was exhausted by the time Ben was done!
Some pictures of the almost final product..

The corner unit
The back unit

And one last update to share (one I'm particularly proud of).. we have the beginnings of yellow cherry tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment