Friday, October 2, 2009

packing party

Thankfully my mother has volunteered her time (and her muscles) to help me pack up our apartment. We aren't moving for a few more weeks but our very crowded kitchen was beginning to scare me.. so we've decided to get a head start on the process.

It used to look like this...
and now it looks like this..
It doesn't look like we've made much progress, but the truth is most of the cabinets are empty and it's starting to look like Henry and I will be living among piles and piles of boxes in the next few weeks..
Before I end this quick post to get back to bubble wrapping our flatware I'd like to thank the Margolis side of my family for "donating" their old boxes and bubble wrap (there's nothing like recycling). And of course my mother.. I was having panic attacks last week and they are just starting to subside.

I'll be back with a much bigger (and more exciting) post on Monday about our bathroom.. woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment