Thursday, September 17, 2009

a little distraction

On Tuesday night Ben and I ran to Barnes and Noble to get Consumer Reports (obviously). We're struggling with what kind of kitchen appliances to buy- reader suggestions are appreciated!

We also both needed new books to read- neither of us could fathom spending over $100 a month on cable when we're only at the house on weekends, so we've turned to books!

I was kind of browsing- not really sure what I wanted my next read to be when Ben spotted this:

Building a Home with my Husband by Rachel Simon

A memoir about an architect husband and his wife (the author) renovating their home together. Somehow I missed this one when it came out this past Spring but what perfect timing! As if actually living it wasn't enough..

I'll let you know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment